Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,080 (3,509,303 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (33 minutes ago)