Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,079 (3,489,569 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)