Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,294 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,345 (C$2,486) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)