Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02184 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,597 ($U73,123) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)