Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02276 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,474 ($U64,758) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)