Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21409 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,017 (R$ 4,751) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (33 minutes ago)