Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00526 JOD / JMD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,386 (J$263,227) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)