Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00440 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,269 (288,417 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)