Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00450 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,405 (312,231 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)