Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,237 (291,296 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)