Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 67% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 431 (4,876,561 L$) in Monrovia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)