Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03815 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,235 (Mex$ 32,359) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)