Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10491 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,378 (13,132 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 15,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Liverpool costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)