Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10443 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,609 (15,410 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)