Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10672 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,685 (15,793 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)