Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10601 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,807 (17,043 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 2 hours ago)