Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00710 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,432 (Shilling201,595) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)