Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,382 (Shilling199,539) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)