Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00695 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,346 (Shilling193,544) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)