Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,772 (₩2,858,163) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)