Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,574 (₩2,510,775) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)