Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,564 (₩2,506,869) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)