Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,907 (₩2,931,534) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (39 minutes ago)