Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 192% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,501 (2,868,524 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)