Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 192% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,507 (2,871,554 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)