Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 179% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,074 (2,428,416 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)