Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,135 ($3,009) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (30 minutes ago)