Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,978 (¥312,881) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)