Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,856 (¥286,864) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (42 minutes ago)