Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,442 (₨242,282) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)