Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,557 (₨253,816) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)