Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00508 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,264 (₨248,968) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)