Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,996 (₨296,797) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (32 minutes ago)