Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17035 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,376 (RM8,080) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)