Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18190 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,447 (RM7,954) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)