Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17380 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,173 (RM6,750) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)