Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33767 JOD / BYN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,058 (3,134 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)