Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,108 ($2,976) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)