Cost of living in Mildura, Australia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.505 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,454 (AU$2,877) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)