Cost of living in Mildura, Australia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,559 (AU$3,056) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)