Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,714 (€2,067) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)