Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02621 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,126 (42,973₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)