Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,209 (€1,477) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)