Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,302 (€1,620) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)