Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,313 (€1,619) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)