Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 80% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,159 ($3,043) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)