Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 79% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,971 ($2,781) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Rai costs 66 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Naples costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)