Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,400 prices entered by 647 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,559 (AU$2,824) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (43 minutes ago)