Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 626 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,928 (AU$3,788) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)