Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,121 (2,102,542 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (32 minutes ago)