Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,006 (2,188,160 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)