Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01059 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 896 (₨84,597) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (39 minutes ago)