Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18939 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,053 (﷼ 10,838) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)