Cost of living in Medea, Algeria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 841 (140,666 Dinar) in Medea.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)