Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (151,398 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (27 minutes ago)