Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 544 (2,529,972 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Rai costs 66 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Naples costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)