Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 447%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01147 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,850 (248,616 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)