Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02143 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 967 (45,099 C$) in Matagalpa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)