Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 978 (﷼ 58,040,642) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)