Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,144 (﷼ 59,213,466) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)