Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06084 JOD / LSL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,452 (23,873 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)