Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05057 JOD / LSL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,392 (27,526 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)