Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,577 (€1,965) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)