Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22442 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,140 (R$ 5,078) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (43 minutes ago)