Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21409 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,132 (R$ 5,286) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)