Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,881 (€2,250) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (38 minutes ago)