Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00506 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,130 (₨223,245) in Mardan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)