Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,761 (€2,117) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (40 minutes ago)