Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01147 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 434% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,941 (605,152 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)