Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 481% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,387 (557,129 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)