Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01148 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,372 (119,516 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)