Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,475 (2,079 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)