Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,698 (€1,951) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)