Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01045 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 843 (₨80,712) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)