Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,254 (€1,541) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)