Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,276 (€1,469) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)