Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 94% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,323 (₨378,665) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)