Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 874 (₨149,848) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)