Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 979 (2,122,281 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)