Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.913 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,667 (£1,825) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)