Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19174 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,314 (R$ 6,856) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)