Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19406 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,272 (R$ 6,554) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)