Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21899 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,274 (R$ 5,819) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)