Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18221 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,212 (R$ 6,651) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)