Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19098 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,252 (R$ 6,553) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)