Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18014 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,362 (R$ 7,561) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)