Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22089 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,518 (R$ 6,873) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)