Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.888 JOD / BHD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,418 (Dinar 751) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (41 minutes ago)