Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 JOD / BHD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,661 (Dinar 883) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)