Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 JOD / BHD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,397 (Dinar 745) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)