Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 JOD / BHD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,387 (Dinar 737) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)