Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02309 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,136 (49,194 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)