Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02230 JOD / NIO
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,195 (53,576 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)